About IABM2020 Online Edition
The International Automotive Business Meeting (IABM) is an exclusive, B2B meeting of the automotive sector, which brings together industry leaders and experts, car manufacturers, the largest Tier 1 and 2 suppliers, representatives of European, Polish and local authorities, institutions and industry associations. The event is attended by companies from Poland, Europe and the largest global automotive markets such as China, Japan, India and the United States.
The 2020 edition of the International Automotive Business Meeting will be held on-line, on 20th October.
IABM2020 Online Edition in a nutshell
- Online Conference – What’s the future of the automotive industry? Discover all the new trends after the Covid-19 pandemic and what are the advantages to invest the automotive industry in Poland.
- Digital Speed Business Mixer – on-line fast networking format with discussion groups of the automotive sector, where you can present your activities, make new partnerships and meet with stakeholders from all over the world.
- Automotive Community – you’ll have access to an exclusive area to stay updated with all the new trends in the automotive industry and be in contact with other automotive companies.
- 1-to-1 chat with all the participants of the event with the possibility to exchange digital business cards.
- IABM App to stay connected before, during and after the event with our community.
Organizers & Partners IABM2020
Centre for Strategic Investments Polish Investment and Trade Agency
Carlo van Driesten
Olympus Sky Technologies
Director of Product Development
Head of Purchasing
B2B – Digital Speed Business Mixer
Take part in the Digital Speed Business Mixer (DSBM) and enjoy the networking opportunities of IABM2020 Online edition.
The DSBM is a unique opportunity to build a network of contacts and acquire new business partners in the automotive industry.
How does it work?
- Digital rooms with companies matched with your preferences
- Personalized agenda with links to the digital rooms
- 15-person groups per table
- 2 minutes to present your company at each session
- Get to know all participants of the SBM and then get in contact with them in the dedicated 1:1 chat
Speed Business Mixer rules
Only one representative from each company can participate in a single DSBM session. However, the second representative may replace the first one during a different Digital Speed Business Mixer session.
Once registered, each company will receive an individual Digital Speed Business Mixer program.
Each company has 2 minutes per session.
The session will be conducted in English.