IABM is a two-day event
2 Days event (Conference, Gala Party, Business Networking)
500+ B2B meetings
Top speakers and buyers from leading automotive companies
350 participating companies
Day 1: 23.11.2021
- Piero Cannas, President of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Poland.
Introduction of the two moderators of the conference:
- Jakub Faryś – President of the Polish Association of Automotive Industry
- Paweł Wideł – Vice-president of Lewiatan Confederation Board. Chairman of The Automotive Employers Association Board.
14:10 Institutional Welcome
- Michał Kurtyka, Polish Ministry of Climate and Environment
- H.E. Aldo Amati, Ambassador of Italy in Poland
- Janusz Michałek, President Katowice Special Economic Zone
14:30 Post-COVID 19 Green Smart Mobility in cities
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on cities’ mobility strategies?
- How to balance between public mass and individualised transport in cities?
- Which role for local governments to support new technologies in public transport?
- How does car sharing fit in mobility strategies?
Invited Panelists:President of the city of Sosnowiec, President of the city of Dąbrowa Górnicza, Board of GZM, Maciej Mazur (Polish Alternative Fuels Association), Panek Car Sharing
15:30 E-mobility opportunities and challenges
- How Poland is becoming an essential partner in the European e-mobility value chain?
- Which competencies regional ecosystems should further develop to strengthen their position?
- What are the main challenges for suppliers at the background of the post-COVID 19 recovery?
Invited Panelists: Electromobility Poland, Silesia Automotive and Advance Manufacturing Cluster/KSSE, Stellantis, MAN, KIA, SK Innovation, BMZ Poland.
16:30 Coffee Break
16:50 Panel III – Hydrogen (r)evolution
- Hydrogen for automotive – the next “man on the moon” project?
- Hydrogen, the end of the electric car as we know it?
- Hydrogen and mobility – opportunities for technology start-ups and suppliers cooperation?
Invited Panelists:Volvo Truck, Orlen, Hyundai
17:50 – 18:30 Experts Summary
Invited Panelists: Grzegorz Pawelec (Hydrogen Europe), Paweł Wideł (Lewiatan -Automotive Employers Association Board), Jakub Faryś (Polish Association of Automotive Industry), Marcin Korolec (Electric Vehicles Promotion Foundation), Maciej Mazur (Polish Alternative Fuels Association), Tomoho Umeda (Hydrogene Technologies Comitee, Polish Chamber of Commerce), Luk Palmen (Silesia Automotive and Advance Manufacturing)
20:00 Aperitivo Italiano and Gala Party
Day 2: 24.11.2021
9:30 Workshops on specific topics discussed during the conference
10: 00 Speed Business Mixer I
11:30 Speed Business Mixer II
10 tables, 10 people’s each table, 3 sessions
12:30 Networking Lunch
13.30 Match-making session:
B2B meetings with VIP buyers and other participants